Saw this in Myke's journal. Decided to have a go.
1. What is your name?
Lesley Anne Hayes
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The wind whistling down the side path.
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
52 home, 37 mobile
5. What was the last thing you ate?
Cold leftover rice pudding and a Penguin bar.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I feel sort of light blue with a hint of grey (don't ask me why).
7. How is the weather right now?
Currently -1°C, but the sky's clear and the sun's gone down so it will continue to drop. (But it's warmer than it has been for the last couple of days.)
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Can't remember. It was some time last week, I think.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Opposite: Hair. Same: Not sure there's one specific thing that catches my attention.
10. Favorite Food?
11. Favorite Drink?
12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink?
Traditional British Real Ales
13. Favorite place to shop?
Dunno about favourite, but Amazon probably gets more of my custom than anywhere else.
14. Hair color:
Naturally: Darkish brown these days. But I generally have highlights added to make it more like its pre-childbirth colour of light brown.
15. Eye Color:
16. Do you wear contacts?
No but if I could afford varifocal contacts I would. I wear glasses, but as little as I can get away with.
17. Top or Bottom?
Either. Depends on my mood (and how lazy I'm feeling ).
18. Favorite month?
19. Favorite Fast Food?
Generally, Chinese takeaway, but sometimes fish and chips.
20. Last Movie you Watched?
Iron man (on TV), I think.
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Summer or Winter?
Summer! I can't cope with the cold.
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond back?
It'd be nice if some did, but I'm not pressuring anyone to do so.
27. Who is most likely to respond?
Erica maybe? Or Anne? Or maybe Sam.
28. Who is least likely to respond?
Myke. Because he's already done one.
29. What books are you reading?
Currently nothing. When I have free time and am not online I'm most likely to be doing Christmas-related stuff. Hopefully I'll get given some books for Christmas and can have a reading marathon then.
30. Favorite TV Show?
31. What's on your mouse pad?
Don't have one with this laptop. Daleks on the PC.
32. Favorite board game?
33. What did you do last night?
Posted on forums, chatted on MSN, cooked dinner, had a bath, wrapped presents for playgroup children (not in that order).
34. Favorite Author?
35. Who inspires you?
All sorts of different people at all sorts of different times.
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
I'd say cats, but I'm allergic to them so it had better be dogs, I suppose. (I like both anyway.)
38. Favorite Flower?
Hyacinth. I adore the scent.
39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.?
Recently? "It's cooooooolllllldddddd!!!!!"
40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school?
We send each other letters at Christmas and very occasionally meet, but we all live in different parts of the country now.
41. What's on your desk?
For desk, read 'dining table'.
This laptop, my Sephiroth mug, a set of place mats, a fruit bowl full of documents, a thesaurus, a plastic ankylosaurus, a camera, 4 packs of Christmas cards, a reel of sellotape, 2 soup plates, Mac's contacts and their cleaning fluid, a mirror, a pile of papers, a Dirge of Cerberus necklace, a packet of decongestant tablets, 2 ball point pens.
42. Rock Concert or symphony?
Probably symphony, unless "rock" includes my favourite metal bands or my favourite Japanese artists.
43. Play or Opera?
Probably play, but I don't dislike opera and have been to quite a few.
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter?
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
49. City and State you were born?
50. Ever hitchhiked?